Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Share a Little Love...



I love handmade Valentines...


If you're looking for a way to share a little love with one (or MORE, as in my case) of your Valentines, I highly recommend this Heart Garland by Sarahndipities! 


It is super simple and I LOVE the shape of the hearts!!  Making them is like eating potato chips... hard to quit!  LOL! This one is not attached like the pattern called for (I had started making the hearts and didn't take the pattern with me before I was ready to connect them to make a garland).


Isn't that a sweet shape???


The one below is attached like the pattern called to do (cloudy day, bad light).  I liked them either way.  I changed it up a bit by making a small heart (just the inner row of the heart) on the end and continuing across with the chain to connect all the hearts and then another small heart at the other end.  


I'm going to leave you today with a couple of my favorite old posts on LOVE and all my best wishes for you to feel LOVE settle into your bones today...

Moments

The Love Bug

Happy Valentine's Week!  blessings ~ tanna

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww...those little heart garlands are so sweet.

Happy Valentine's Day, Tanna.

Amy at love made my home said...

Very pretty. Happy valentines!

Lynne said...

OH MY . . .
Love, Love this . . . Sending it on to a couple of my crochet friends!
You are amazing tanna . . .

Linda said...

So glad I stopped by here today...
Love your sweet little hearts, and the 2 posts you sent us to visit💓
Have a great day...we are soaking up the sunshine😎
Cheers!
Linda :o)

Stitchy Mc Floss said...

Very cute! Wishing you a Happy Valentine's Day sweet friend. :)

Bonnie said...

Very pretty! I love the garland. So sweet.

Cheryl @ TFD said...

The garland is so pretty! Wishing you a very special and Happy Valentine's Day! xx Cheryl

Tammy@T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely little hearts. Sending xoxoxox your way.

From the Kitchen said...

That you for sharing you heart(s) with us today! Happy Valentine's Day to you and your sweetheart.

Best,
Bonnie

La Table De Nana said...

So pretty! I loved the links also..as I did not know you then:) Time sure has a way of flying..

Have a beautiful Valentine's Day:)♥

karen said...

so sweet and beautiful! that would make a great gift! Hmm..

Dewena said...

Well my heart has just melted. The way was prepared by those sweet pink hearts but I'm completely an old softie after seeing your Moments as I didn't know you then and so missed it.

My goodness what perfectly captured moments of that tiny face against the bristly beard of the man who will love and protect her all her life. That's my Valentine for the day, Tanna, for sure.

Amanda said...

I LOVE my hearts...AND YOU! <3 =) They are draped in my living room, and I am enjoying them every day, knowing that they were made with such love. I think I'll keep them up a while longer. They sure do make me smile. =)

A Whole Lotta Magic said...

Good morning! I'm your newest follower and I love the hearts. So pretty.

Needles and Wool said...

I love this heart garland and hearts you crocheted! I really like the look of crocheted hearts around Valentine's day. It would be fun to learn to crochet just to be able to make these cute hearts! Happy belated Valentine's day!

handmade by amalia said...

I'm a big late to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day, dear Tanna, but still in time I hope to admire this pretty garland. I love the yarn.
Amalia
xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you and keep you;
the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you;
the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace.